NEXT MEETUP FOR WELFARE ORGANIZATIONS
WHEN: 30 AUGUST, 16:00 – 18:00
WHERE: THE HAGUE TECH, JULIANA VAN STOLBERGLAAN 10, THE HAGUE
It is our pleasure to invite you to the next milestone event within the framework of Health Challenge organized by World Startup Factory and the City of The Hague – Meetup for the welfare professionals at The Hague Tech.
Now it is time for us to meet for the last follow-up session on the innovation challenges. The agenda of the session will be:
- Welcome and introduction to Health Challenge
- Bird view on challenges in the lives of the elderly from a welfare innovation perspective by Martin Oosterheert (Innovation Manager – Florence Gezondheid & Zorg)
- Discussion on the validated challenges and relevance of solution from startups in these particular areas
- Next steps and planning for Health & Ageing Startup Accelerator
- Networking and drinks with The Hague Tech Community
What is the Health Challenge journey so far?
- We have met with healthcare and welfare organizations on 5 June and identified the most urgent and relevant issues when it comes to the health & ageing in the Netherlands.
- We have validated selected challenges at the ICT&Health World Conference on 22 June. There, we have also heard some first introductions to new solutions from the startups present in the session.
- We looked further at the top 3 most important challenges and identified the specific problems and their owners at the first follow-up session on 10 July.
- We have established many new connections and explored the possibilities to solve pressing health challenges together.
Please come and take part in this session to make a leap towards innovation of healthcare for the elderly!